Highland Ridge RV Highlander Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Highland Ridge Highlander toy hauler HT31RGR highlights: Separate Garage Dual ... more about Highlander HT31RGR
Sleeps 6 Slides 2 Length 37 ft Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 12 ft 10 in Interior Color Sienna Hitch Weight 1334 lbs Gross Weight 13330 lbs Dry Weight 10095 lbs Cargo Weight 3205 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 106 gals Grey Water Capacity 62 gals Black Water Capacity 31 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Capacity 30 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Two Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 0 ft LP Tank Capacity 60 Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LED TV Awning Info 19' Covered Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Construction & Exterior
- 15k A/C Quiet Residential Return
- 30 Gal Fuel Cell
- ACCU-SLIDE Slide System (42" Deep w/4-Corner Compression)
- Dexter Axles with Wet Bolts
- Frameless Windows
- Generator Prep
- Lock Arm Stabilizer Bars
- LP Quick Connect
- Nitro Filled Tires w/Aluminum Wheels
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Warranty Non-Prorated)
- 100" Wide Body Frame
- Spare Tire
- 13.5k BTU Air Conditioner Ducted w/"Quick Cool" Feature (2nd A/C)
- A/C -Garage A/C 13.5k BTU Non-Ducted
- Dual Pane Windows
- Patio Ramp w/Railing, & Manual Awning
- 7'0" Slide-Out Height
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- High Performance Furnace
- LED Lighting in Ceiling
- No Carpet in Living and Kitchen Areas
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- HAPPIJAC® Bed Lift w/ Pass-Thru Dinette
- 18 Cu. Ft. RV Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Ball Bearing Full Extension Drawer Guides (100# Rated)
- Residential 30" OTR Microwave
- Wall Controlled Power Vent (Kitchen)
- 23 Cu. Ft. 110V Refrigerator w/Icemaker, Exterior Access Door(for service), and Freeze Protection Water Lines
Electrical & Plumbing
- 50 Amp Service
- 100 Gal. Fresh Water Tank
- Water Pump w/Attached Filter/Strainer
- Onan® 5500 Gas Generator
Bedroom & Bathroom
- King Bed
- One-Piece Fiberglass Shower
Four Seasons Package (Mandatory)
- Heated Storage Area
- Double Insulated Baggage Doors
- Ducted Heat to Underbelly w/Cold Air Return
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- R-38 Reflective Foil Insulation in Ceiling
- R-38 Reflective Foil Insulation in Floor
- R-9 Insulation in Sidewall
- Enclosed Cable Operated Gate Valves
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 26" x 76" Entrance/Screen Door Combo w/Friction Hinge
- 6-Point Automatic Leveling System
- Aluminum Tread Entry Steps
- Covered Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Fiberglass Front Cap w/LED Lights
- JT Strong Arm™ Stabilizers
- Key-Alike System
- Prepped for Observation Camera
- Prepped for Portable Solar Panels
- Wired and Framed for Additional A/C(s)
- Digital TV Antenna
- LED TV
- Soundbar in Living Area
- Fireplace (Select models)
- Interior Convenience Center Light
- Motion Sensor Light in Bedroom and Hallway
- Flush Mount Glass Stove Top
- Residential 30" OTR Microwave
- Solid Surface Countertops in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Sink w/High-Rise Faucet
- Enclosed Ext. Utility Center w/Black Tank Flush
- Quick Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater
- USB/12V Charging Port
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."